VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Webral is bringing some balance to the hype of MHM- I like to...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Webral is bringing some balance to the hype of MHM- I like to hear opposing views. Yes I agree cash burn a little high, yet a lot going on and a lot has been done in the last 3 months. It a good Q for Management that i will be asking among many, as my expected 4-500K cash burn we should have had another 2-300K in our pocket. Like I said a lot going on- lots of presso, broker reports, consultants, marketing, etc, etc... a lot to do to gain the coverage they deserve. All this is not free. Although the Wall St broker report was FREE according to Ben and these brokers approached them. Some is free- not all. They needed the 12 Mil and will need further money for Worldwide expansion. I am not concerned as any Worldwide deal ANNed will have us at several $$ depending on deal. Then a Cap raising if needed again for explosive growth will be many times current value... IMO.

However Webral is obviously downramping to accummulate or why would he bother 'advising' us to stay away... everyone is biased depending on current holdings is my view. Everyone has a purpose to posting a comment is my view. Yet the slightly high cash burn is the only factual piece of info I can see from Webral.

As it is proven techo- as we are making good money, MHM been very open that NO ALCOA until upgrade of the plant.

They always been very open regarding council approval on the salt ponds, yet state they will have not issues- admin only.

If this is the best DUMP investors can do regarding MHM...1.2 as soon as the slight delay ANNed. For my money- it very slight delay and had already been reported to many investers who bother to ask Q's. IMO. Once again many of us mentioned all this and some choose not to listen.

If you did your research you could have nearly written the quarterly report word for word- X revenue and cash burn. No surprises and revenue looking good- will not take much to reach 8.6Mil pa when full steam ahead NEXT MONTH.

Next quarterly will be a company maker IMO. Worldwide deals expected, completed Plant making on target revenue, hopefully other upside surprises, etc. IMO. Risk reward wise this all has not been priced in accordingly IMO. Near $2 is closer to fair value risk reward on current developments- IMO.

Wish you had many Million shares Webral to shake the tree and allow me to load on up at $1- boy the Oppies looking nice at close.

It will amaze me if dumping tomorrow- simply will mean lack of research done by investors. Yet that my hope and I doubt it.

Downramping on a public forum will never get what you want, you simply get ignored unless you base your opinions on factual info... show more facts Webral then you will be taken seriously. Only new investors to the Coy would bother listening IMO.

Only slightly high cash burn to really get stuck into them about to keep them honest. Plus a serious comment regarding Frank's late Director notice. Not the crade they told ASX...IMO.

Risk reward wise- what a winner... Director wise (One IMO) there is some integrity issues, yet Coy wise, tech wise, asset wise, income wise, potential wise and team as a whole wise.

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.