LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Our quarterly is due out today and expect no surprises -I...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Our quarterly is due out today and expect no surprises -

I believe we haven't started any construction, so most of the expenses have all been administrative, assays and consultants doing our MRE and FS, as I think all drilling was finished last quarter.
    So I estimate cash burn was around $2m to $3m.

The MRE is also due out and expect our immediate mining target to be around 20m tonnes at 3% to 3.5%-- some broker research had us mining close to 4% for our initial 440ktpa plant.

So no surprises here also.

Both I don't think will have a material impact on our price.

Our FS.
    The company has stated that our Capex will be cheaper than most, if not all peers and our Opex will be a "surprise", as I assume that they are implying we are profitable at the current pricing of NdPr, when most other hard rock suppliers are not.

The % profitability is the key here-- but these results have been delayed by the delays we had in getting all our assays.
    Everything takes more time and money than anyone expects, so I'm not setting my hopes too high and just want it to be profitable at these prices -- as I am bullish on the recovery of the NdPr prices -- which most analysts and "experts" predict. This uplift in prices will reflect in our overall profitability.

The completion of this FS I am happy as long as it is completed by quarters end.

So hopefully no surprises there.

So, I see the only uncertainty being funding.
    The company has stated as Alexandria continually harpes on ,that they have this covered-- by either off takes/ debt funding/ supplier funding or the bauxite wild card.

I believe, the "market" has a different view than Alexandria, and that is why our price is what it is today, -- but either way he is a "one eyed" believer and will reap the rewards from this world class asset.

If the company can pull off this non dilutive funding, and you believe them we are an absolute screaming buy.

I believe funding will be the cause for our re rating, not the MRE or the FS.

I continue to add to my position as the asset is world class and even with further equity funding --- if needed -- we are cheap - real cheap.

Time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 9.9¢ $455.1K 4.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1134216 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 173486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ 4468388
Last updated 15.56pm 05/06/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.