RHK 1.83% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi taboon good to see you on again.Must say i agree, if it is...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi taboon good to see you on again.
    Must say i agree, if it is going to be a depression then really what rubbsh gets spoken of on HC wont make 1 bit of difference as most all of us will be in the you know what. However if it is not a depression (i which i am leaning more towards) than really recovery will be alot sooner. Who knows which way it will fall but really, FMS are in a great spot, with potential 1 Billion Tonnes of Fe and some phosphate and potentially diamonds, oh and more cash than many other minnows at the moment. I agree with Taboon, that the WORLD has learnt alot since 1920/30's.
    If i lose the lot on FMS, sure it wouldnt be nice, but i'll survive, but if FMS get it right than it would put me and the family in a much better place than we are now, and frankly 5% from a bank aint worth it if they were offering 500% PA than we wouldnt be 'playing' the stock market would we now...LOL
    All the best people, the share price will continue to retrace IMO not because of a bad Company but because while peopl are being informed with consitant announcements and updates the 'speculation' junkies don't get a thrill...lol
    Good luck people...some really funny post been going on....i too have heard the Pope has given us the thumbs up...if you could chase it up for us that would be awesome JP
    Peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $2.347K 2.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 1694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.