IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

that's okay, bello, to disagree i mean.....:-)...and, yes, i...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    that's okay, bello, to disagree i mean.....:-)...and, yes, i have a sell with a profit sentiment but not necessarily long term, much rather as short term as possible...after all short term juicy profits are much more joyful than long term profits that have to be worried about through short and medium term paper losses, don't you think?..i'm not a big holder rather small actually and i'm at a paperloss with my IGC holding atm...so i don't relish the looming threat of seeig sp slipping substantially soon cause that would increase my portfolio's bleeding...much rather enjoy the sp going up than down, believe me....look, platinum may be hot, but so is gold, so is oil, so is gas etc. but most shares of those producers are not hot...and IGC has still a long and winding road ahead if it ever gets to producing stage....what i'm saying is the market is not trading on fundamental grounds but on sentiment and only sentiment...has done so for over a year now and when's it going to change????....and sentiment is not with IGC atm...but on the other hand, in a sentiment driven market things can dramatically change overnight...so for the sake of my bleeding portfolio let's dream of the instant miracle happening for IGC sp by next week, wish it was yesterday..:-)may the punters money be with IGC and not elsewhere!!! cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.