CTO 20.0% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Regarding the December quarterly, the market is clearly...

1. 2,063 Posts.
    Regarding the December quarterly, the market is clearly disappointed that production is down from September when pregressive increases were more or less expected.
    Referring again to the market since the Quarterly has been released, it seems shareholders are now lacking confidence that the company has adequate plans to overcome technical disappointments briefly referred to in The Report that are hindering the Warrior mine output. Three specific technical problems were revealed to be delaying production in the quarter and require better reporting on. I have outlined them below with the queries I intend sending to Mark;

Page 1) Ore grades discussion.
    While 9.7g/t is a fine grade the report says that the grade will be 14 g/t once development has been completed and full mining operations are underway.

-Can you please outline the further development you refer to that is required for full mining operations to commence and what you mean by the term; full mining operations?

Page 3) Power Supply Upgrade
    The upgrade to power supply that is required to increase mine output was approved in December. The delayed upgrade has hindered mine development.

-Can you please advise how the current power supply is hindering development, when the upgrade will commence and how long it will take?

Page 4) Mill Operation
    The date of Feb 15 is advised as mill repair completion target after which it will operate at capacity to process all the stockpiled ore.

-Can you please advise how many tones of ore are now stockpiled at the mill and what the mills capacity is to process it?

May I suggest that a few of us email the MD with queries about these matters and perhaps get them addressed either personally or better still in the next mid-quarterly statement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.782K 590.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1701426 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8517864 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.