UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Oh Agent where were you when I need some advice...

1. 953 Posts.
    Oh Agent where were you when I need some advice hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Got hammered remortgaged the house bought back in at 55c sold at 90 and at the same time bought back into thx (that I had to sell to cover) for 18 what are they now? Unlike people I put onto UMC I was able to raise funds to get back in. Mortgage from hell is hard as dont want to sell investments I have at the moment so scratching two bob together at the moment for trip to Japan snowboarding.
    your point "You could hardly blame UMC or anyone, except yourself."

For my losses yes as they were caused by sheer greed. Why was that greed there because I believed in a resource and management. Resource was there but management had no intentions of doing what they said/promised as some of the reading you say you have read on this thread shows. I am out and couldnt give a stuff but I do feel for everyone else as Hoges heros are sharks and should not be allowed to do this again. Which they will and are in the process of doing. Watch some interesting movements unfold in the next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.