HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Confirmation of cash flow will be taken well by investors IMO......

1. 219 Posts.
    Confirmation of cash flow will be taken well by investors IMO... as cash is KING right now and we are making from Well 1. Plus it being held back in flow rate until Gas Plant.

Very happy to take 8Mil pq at 52% NET till Well 2 and Gas Plant for much higher growth.

It worth punting on those with runs on the board and SP below what it should be for current cashflow. With so much opportunity for growth in 11-12. Now 2 quarters of great cashflow since Well 1 began.

Like I heard on CNN- those 0&G up and running are printing money currently. Very little downside due to undervalued on current cash flow and 17% NET gain to profit when Gas Plant built... then Well 2 management classed as very high probability development well. Those stating 10% have not researched or spoken to company in relation to why high probability.

Anyway Well 1 cashflow wise is worth near 50c now... more when ramped up. Even if nothing happened with Well 2 and 3 we due for 60 Mil pa from Well 1 at 69% NET, once flow rate improved. For now we get 8Mil pq... current cashflow only given PE=3-4 very low. Keeping building up the bank account from Well 1... Well 2 is definitely the play that will multi bag once we hear in 3-4 months...

Meanwhile we wait for Gas plant permit approval- pay off- whatever... they know how to play the game in Ukraine with the speed at which Well 1 succeeded IMO. Well 2 they confident will do the same... Gas Plant simply a good ROI strategic play. This maybe approved sooner than many think IMO.

Great reserves- good cashflow- more to come- happy to buy all the lots that have come my way near 30c. As Well 1 underpins more than this SP on current cashflow alone.

Instos just bought at 37c... so they were sold on the Coy. They not bailing... why- cash flow and the coming cash flow.

Risk not in the market right now but all agree Oilers-gas production Coys are the safest bet... especially undervalued.

Will buy more... good quarterly.

All IMO....DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.