PEK 4.76% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Forget diesel, I am not particularly well versed in mineral...

1. 89 Posts.
    Forget diesel, I am not particularly well versed in mineral processing, but I have a reasonable idea of the solar power industry. My experience lies mainly in grid connect systems, rather than stand alone systems, and we are talking about a reasonable sized system to run a plant, but it's all possible. Solar modules out of china are sub $1 per watt, inverters will generally run at around .40-.50c/w, add around $1/w max for labour/planning, kick in some Tanzanian govt money, as they will like to have some green infrastructure added from their mining boom, feed their grid with the surplus, and Pek is a clean green mining company and a valued company in bringing large power generation capabilities to what is essentially a very regional area of Tanzania. Storage would be the key, alternatively, connect the existing grid to site, and use solar to back feed the nearby countryside.
    The speed that renewable techs are developing nowadays, may be drilling a really deep hole nearby and using some geothermal anyway( base load 24/7, just need some water from a nearby lake! Any close? I think lake victoria may be a stretch..maybe they could use a rig from another company I have invested in, they need the work:(
    Mind you, it may be somebody else's problem by then re t/o.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $2.87K 13.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28498 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 42700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.