CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-45

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Kingofhell,

I don't have to, and I don't need to.

It is as simple as that.

Besides, I always try my best on making up my own mind, as I have learnt it the hard way. Especially when I was taking more notice of the ramping side of the story.

I wonder how many of them are still holding now. But, I can bet you that, as soon as things will pick, (IF AND WHEN), they will be back in droves to do it all over again.

Finally, you are saying that the knockers are calling it a sell, while of course I can see that the rampers are calling it a buy and a huge bargain.

So....who are we to believe.??? The knockers that have been right all along, or the rampers that are doing/loosing their own hard earned while singing "Happy Days" and watching the boat taking huge amounts of water in.??

How much more water can the boat take in.???

My own opinion and suggestion to you, is to use your own gut feelings and act accordingly. Take it or leave it, at your perils of course...

And, in trying to prove a point to you about who is who, and what is what, (like sorting the wheat from the chaff), just read/search the following:

"31 Jan 10:20
    Copper Has Longest Losing Streak Since 1998 on China Concern (Bloomberg)"

Now, where are the ones that were keeping us abreast every day of the week, and in weekends, about how good the prices of copper were at the time.???

dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.