CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-63

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    "CuDeco Management have stated many times since 2007 that the DFS is not necessary,"

Max those statements have been in off the record comments at general metings, site tours, private phone calls with shareholders etc - The on record ASX annnouncements state quite the opposite - the DFS has been promised and delayed many times in numerous announcements over the years - We have been told who the consultants are that were engaged to compile the DFS , we were told the decision to mine Rocklands were based on said documentand we have been told were are under budget from the numbers contained in said document.

The latest on record ASX announcement on the topic has delayed the release of the DFS based on changes to the EIS to incorporate a plant upgrade. I think I will stick the ASX announcements rather than the off the record nudge and wink stuff - I got myself into trouble for counting on a JORC at 30mt 3% in the measured catogory in numerous nudge and wink moments prior to 08/2010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.