CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-72

1. GFM
    1,204 Posts.
    Buddy,

Why do you continue to INCORRECTLY state:

"And what about the $100mill dollars that were supposed to be in our Bank within a few weeks from the announcement.??"

when, from all your vast experience, you would know the difference between a "LOAN" & a "CREDIT FACILITY".

CDU has been offered a "CREDIT FACILITY" that they will use if the need arises.

from Quarterly report:

"During the Quarter CuDeco accepted a formal offer for funding through a Credit Facility of $US100 Million
    (Approx $AUD105 Million). This facility provides the company with access to sufficient capital to complete
    the mine development work and provide sufficient working capital until commencement of production of its
    Rocklands Group Copper Project."

Cudeco is unlikely to get $100mil into their bank account,in one hit, except from the sale of product from Rocklands.
    Should they need to draw down on the Loan Facility, I feel sure it will be in much smaller bites than $100mil.

Now that CDU has 100% ownership of its project back, they are free to explore all options that may be more benificial to both the company & shareholders.

cheers

cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.