CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-86

1. 15,745 Posts.
    Now a time period of "as soon as possible" is an interesting one to work through.

Back on 18/10/13, CDU announced the $100m loan deal and in that announcement stated that the legal documentation would get done in the next 14 days. Now many would have seen that as a period very much equivalent to "as soon as possible".

4 weeks later and some 2 weeks after that "as soon as possible" timeframe ended, the prospectus announcement stated that the legal stuff would get done by 4 weeks from then. At that point, the "as soon as possible" timeframe was out to 8 weeks.

Since nothing has yet been reported on this item since , we can assume that this task is now out to at least 14 weeks when we all were told it was going to be 2 weeks originally.

There were many timeframes given for the DFS as you work through the various annual reports. it seems like that one has stretched to something like 3 years and still no DFS.

The commissioning of the Crusher is another interesting timeframe. the job is still going as I understand from all the recent reports. Many thought that it would be "as soon as possible" after Xmas 2012. we are now some 14 months beyond that.

So what does "as soon as possible" actually mean then? Any takers?

I am not game to estimate that one based on the past action on timelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.