CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

waranaphil, Congratulations on being appointed to the task of...

1. 15,738 Posts.
    waranaphil,

Congratulations on being appointed to the task of determining who may post on these threads and what they may post!

i didn't realise that you now have that responsibility.

It was my understanding that this site exists to discuss all manner of things including stocks, politics,science ,betting etc etc etc.

I have not seen anything at all up until now about having to actually own some stock to post on it. That is a new one on me.

I also have seen nothing about posting things that are the opposite to what some think. I had always thought that a forum was all about views of the posters which can be many and varied. That is the point.

In most cases, my posts are there to point out factual errors made in other posts. i have always considered that to be helpful to most readers. Some though don't seem to want errors corrected. I am not sure why.

Sometimes my posts ask some searching questions which I would have thought is what a forum is about.

Sometimes my posts are a bit of fun to lighten up the day!

Sometimes my posts are about historical things that are very relevant to what may transpire in the future.

If for some reason you do not wish to read my posts, this website is kind enough to give you the option of an ignore button.

CDU is a very interesting case study in human thinking. I enjoy watching the day to day comings and goings and find it rather a challenge to keep up with a lot of the stuff that pops sphere but turns out to be far from reality.

In the end reality wins.

Please let me know how owning a few CDU shares changes anything? you seem to imply that if I owned some all would be fine with my posts. I can assure you that my posts would remain exactly the same. i have previously owned CDU shares on many occasions and my posting style stayed true to form.

I wish you all the best with your investment and won't mind at all if you hit the ignore button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.