CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-93

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Maxw,

I am afraid that you don't realise that you and I both are playing in the sharemarket where shorting is allowed. There is nothing that we can do, and the regulators will not listen to us, unless they are forced from above and where they will be forced to implement the necessary changes to make it happen.

I am aware that it happens all the time under the guidance of our rules and regulations, and I am willing to accept it even if I don't like it at all.

It is of no use whinging and cry foul when we knew for the beginning that we were going to be subject to that occurrence/happening if we entered that game.

So, if you insist to stay in the sharemarket you should accept it too, or move on and put your money into an IBD at a Bank.

As for me, I am accepting it, and I am staying in the game. When I will get sick and tired of it all, I will move on. Not before.

To use leverage like you did with margin loans, when you are gambling with someone else's money, and especially when all the pros and cons of playing in such a way were discussed ad nauseum by everyone following these threads, well mate I think that you have to bear the full brunt of your actions. Not the shorters.

You were not only gambling against the shorters, but you were also gambling against the market makers that were offering you that gambling facility. So, what were the odds of you winning when you had two playing against you all the time.??

After all, it is nothing but a game where they are punting that the share price will move down, and where the long termers are punting that the sp will move up, and one has to accept it. If the price will move up, they will loose and if the price will move down in a way or another, we will be the loosers. Hence why, IMO, the short term traders seem to be better off than the likes of us because all they can see and think of, is their capital invested and it's preservation if the wheel were to fall off the cart.

I don't know about you or others, but I can still vividly remember the joys from the Club Members, (Me included) at the time that WM told us that someone was just about crying when forced to cover when the sp reached $10 per share, or more.
    Now, if it wasn't for them being forced to cover at the time, do you honestly believe that the share prices would have jumped to those levels (I.e $10 and more per share) and in such a short period of time.??

Reality mate that's all. Simple as that.

Cheers
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.