CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Does that also applies to 100% of your posts.?? And have you...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Does that also applies to 100% of your posts.?? And have you never asked for any of their opinions before.?? And what about S&L.??

In regard to S&L, you even went as far, (sometime ago), to ask me to give you what information I received from them in the past, but you would not promise that you would keep it to yourself if I was to oblige with that request. WHY????

Anyway maxw, whatever goes for you and suits your fancy, is fine by me.

The time will eventually come to prove someone wrong, and it might very well be me. Time will tell.

In the meantime if you were to take notice of the views of the contrarian ones, IMO you would have been a little better off and held more shares than what you hold now.

That, IMHO, is what some of these rampers are doing my friend. Pushing their own barrows.!!! Take it or leave it, at your perils.

Finally maxw, my previous post was in reply to the following comment of yours which you posted awaiting for my reply. Nothing to do with what you wrote in return...

You wrote:.....

""In a separate programme to the ore-sorter trials large coarse native copper metal masses are being "scalped" via screens in the crushing circuit.

Native copper recovery via "scalping" over screens through the crushing circuit is an interim measure to produce copper product and early revenue.""

Now maxw, was that supposed to tickle my fancies when that is nothing more than some sort of a normal mining procedures.??

Well mate, sorry to disappoint you, but no it didn't. It will take more than that to get me convinced and happy. That doesn't tell me how much CU we have got and as to when we will start selling DSO and when we will start getting some cash proceeds in the Bank account. Nor that the crusher and the plant is fully operational either.

I personally compare that with reading the Races Form, and, I get more pleasure and excitement while doing it.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.