CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-32

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    "I understand that having more large nuggets of copper is good, but we need to get it to market before we run out of money. We have just had an announcement that basically states "we got the wrong ore-sorter"

On another note, the ore sent to the stockpiles have been graded by eye by geologists in the pit. The stuff in the <.5% pile had over 2.5%. Do we need new geologists in the pit? How did they get it so wrong? "

Without buying into the rest of it....The above seem like a couple of reasonable shareholder concerns/questions. Tis not our job to micro manage the Co from the luxury of our armchairs (IMO) BUT I would hope that the Management team and Wayne would be asking the same questions.

The fact that actual mining appears to be exceeding the modelling is clearly a bonus for us as shareholders down the line. It appears that the ore composition is throwing up its own problems and nothing that cant be sorted (we assume). These are essentially mechanical issues not metallurgic.

I thought the new block looked interesting. Looks big

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.