CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-38

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Just when you thought this board could finally talk about something other than ASIC for the first time in a month I see the topic has even hijacked this thread as well. So much for my weekly HC coffee.

Surely there must be other reasons this company loses tens of millions of dollars in value most weeks. Until people either can quantify their reasons for optimism or try to be part of the solution (rather than being too frightened to be impartial) then many here will continue to embarrass themselves trying to defend the indefensible. These non holding "down rampers" as you call them have proven they are not stupid. They can read and understand what needs to be in place for ANY public company to prosper. Jumping in with the same old smoke & mirror tricks doesn't work and hasn't now for what the 5 years they've been around? Instead of deflecting these questions and pointing at the system which is to blame (plenty of stocks are doing just fine believe me) then why not concentrate your efforts on getting the answers? I truly believe that this strategy will result in either much better returns for you or at least will minimize any further losses.

But hey that's just my opinion and i understand some are just on here for the "fight". Until next week.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.