CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-63

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Buddy

Does time really matter now, 7 years/10 years, who cares after the event.

Anyway a dividend has not yet been paid to SFR shareholders to my knowledge even though they got mining approval years sooner than CDU. The Labour Queensland Government were certainly asleep at the wheel for CDU. I see SFR has only some 4 years of mining left in current anomaly. The company had better get a move on and find some new tenements with ore.

As for CuDeco there are significant quantities of additional ore that has not been originally included as ore in the Mining Schedule. This ore has been diverted to form 12 stockpiles for later processing.

There is 600,000 tonnes of ore in 8 of the 12 stockpiles. Quite possible the total for the 12 stockpiles is over 1,000,000 tonnes of ore.

Average grade of the mined high-grade oxide ore zone that does not include native copper is estimated at 5-8% CuEq. with localised areas returning grades as high as 20% CuEq.

CuDeco Management have announced earlier that an up-graded resource for Rocklands will be advised to the ASX at the appropriate time later this year.

CuDeco has 8 anomalies yet to drill and 2 large tenements adjacent to the southern border of Rocklands for future drilling. CuDeco looks good to me.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.