CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

quarterly out, page-69

1. 2,594 Posts.

Max

I know you wont have forgotton but we still have material at depth.
    There has been one deep drill hole done but I see no reason why the mineralisation has completly packed it in at approx 250m down.

You might be able to tell me Max.Why would xtrata get a geologist to check the whole area out who then reports back to them telling them that Rocklands was the most promising.That was 2 months after the 2010 jorc came out.
    So oct 2010

Then thanks to the brokers in aug after the jorc trying to destroy the company we get an institutional investor on board in oct 2010.

UK-based M&G Investments has been revealed as copper explorer CuDeco’s first major institutional shareholder.

A substantial holder notice to the Australian Securities Exchange on Thursday showed M&G has taken a 6.9 per cent stake in CuDeco.

Last month the company said it placed 10 million shares at $2 each with “a sophisticated global investor” in a bid to arrest the volatility in its share price and lift its flagging credibility.

In the lead-up to the placement, Azure Capital, CuDeco’s newly appointed adviser, identified that the high concentration of retail investors on the register was unduly influencing movements in the share price.

Azure hopes that M&G’s involvement with the company sends a message to other investors.

In August, Cudeco’s share price dropped 49 per cent in one trading session after the company released a resource update for its Rocklands project near Cloncurry in Queensland, that resulted in a significant reduction in the amount of contained copper.

So m&g and whoever they were working with get on board and try and buy from WM as many shares as they can.But he goes with the Chinese (for safety I presume).

Then whoever was running m&g knew they couldnt buy enough shares off WM to take over and to buy on market and pay top dollar is not the way they do buisness so they sell ,short and flood the market with CDU shares to start the scare tactics.
    Then when people actually start buying at $1.50 or so they know they will be throwing away their last 12 million shares for no drop in the sp.
    So they store them for churning etc.
    So I figure we are safe with 2 of the Chinese and what the big mining boys are doing is trying to push the sp down to under $1 and suck up all they can while continually throwing out scare tactics.
    So there may be under 40% with WM and 2 Chinese so they will have a go.
    What have they got to lose?
    Nothing.They do it while CDU raises cash (at much lower sp) and if nothing else they have caused delays and hoping they run out of money.
    Anyway all good fun as long as 2 of the Chinese stay,we dont run out of money and if it gets near $1 we buy as many as we can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.