CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

BRETTO,Where are the proofs of what you are saying.?? Please...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    BRETTO,

Where are the proofs of what you are saying.?? Please supply them.

And please leave all the conjectures that someone is giving you with all those countless pages of reports which failed dismally to make any tracks wherever they were taken to.

No one took any notice of it in the many months that it was pushed around from the Police Force Investigation Units to the SEC in the USA, nor the media and Television Companies which are constantly looking for some good news to make front page, are taking any notice of it either.

I suppose the next excuse might be that all of them are involved in that play of CDU's shares as well.

That person has caused too many heartaches with all the baseless conjectures and rampings he posted before the JORC came out, which then sent many investors to the poor house. And you still want to follow those comments.??

As for someone playing this stock, just think of the Chinese.

But then again every stock that goes down in the market, is always blamed on someone that is playing with it and not with a Company that is failing on keeping the interest of it's investors up by keeping to its projected milestones.

What makes CDU different and unique to other stocks.?? I tell you what, all the baseless rampers that lives and dream conjectures.

The market is the market and if you are unhappy with it, like you and a few others told me to sell out if I am unhappy with CDU and what it is doing, you and others should do the same and get out of the sharemarket altogether.

Proofs BRETTO. Not fictions.!!!

Dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.