CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

I dont think they are doing a roadshow yet. I think it is due to...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I dont think they are doing a roadshow yet. I think it is due to start in the eastern states next week. Probably not a good week to try to raise interest in the market lol. Lets hope all the jitters settle down over the next few days and then we can see things starting to happen.

In regards to the quarterly report. I thought it was very good. They are presenting the new drill results some of which I had not seen that looked very good. The new measured reserve will definately de risk the project and each day that goes by this just keeps getting bigger.

I think they mentioned that they hoped to have a reserve statement out by the end of this month. Always add a few weeks but that is not to far away. They were at $1.4 billion last time so I presume that this will be well over $1.6billion but this time it will be measured. That at conservative levels gives us a minimum share price of $1.30 so some good times ahead I think.

The drilling is continuing and I think Peter Rea said the GF had started their drilling program last Monday. So towards the time of the reserve statement we should also be getting some further drilling results from CQT as well as from GF's.

The selling at the moment is to do with market sentiment but I really believe that this will rebound as soon as the markets settle. Very good buying opportunity at the moment if you are happy that the market will not plummet.

In regards to the statement that someone posted on here about the Directors going to court. That rumour was around about 6 months ago with other rumours about ASIC investigations and they were found to be all false and any investigation by the ASIC was to do with transactions and the company was found to have not breached any regulations. These audits happen frequently and are to make sure that companies abide by the rules the same way that the Tax department radomly audits people just to check to make sure they are complying. They do not mean the company has done anything wrong.

The next 6 weeks should be a good time for CQT shareholders. (as long as the markets dont crash then no one will be spared)

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.