URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

quarterly out, page-49

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Folks

It aint all bad.

SP3 I disagree with you again ;) Sorry mate, I dont see how that argument holds up at all.
    Fact is they have known about Ukraine deposits before June when shares were purchased By MD/Chairman.

Apples SP3 was quite vocal early on and in no small way got me interested here. I dont blame him for that. In fact i'd be praising him if it went well, so I dont subscribe to pointing the finger at anyone...no matter how subtle that finger pointing might be.
    We all push our companies, some more so than others and some with larger networks perhaps. But lets not get caught up in anything that suggests passing the buck.
    Appreciate your thoughts mate. No offence to you intended.

Dave I understand you saying the 2 year timeframe is a reason here. Fact is we have had experienced people at the company who forecasted developments much sooner than 2 years...6 months in fact.
    Again, with all due respect, your argument doesnt hold up.
    Management called this late 2006 for production in possibly 2-3 regions and one other advanced project in Uz as you know around mid 2007.
    They 'know' these regions. They called it. Not 1 deal eventuated.

Drillfix relax mate if you can. The future here may well be fantastic. I think we will come good, but the company has a way to go.

We can all find reasons as to why projects havent progressed to acquisition.
    Kate Hobbs is experienced in these regions. Michael Kiernan is. They both called this.
    Now I don't think this is a shonky deal or company. I do think there are issues surrounding disclosure here.
    Maybe some are in that deep they can't say anything?

Uran wont be the only cheap company to buy tomorrow.

Think seriously before you buy or sell is my advice for what that is worth.

Many have waited for the Ukraine deal. To not wait now might be a bit of a knee jerk reaction...unless of course you think you can sell and get them cheaper.

It seems Uran has continued to surprise us on the downside..

Who knows???

You either believe in the story or you dont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.