DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

quarterly out, page-31

1. 2,054 Posts.
    something i tried few weeks ago which may shed some light to your question ecaiola but the info i got was as acurate as its going to get from someone that didnt know much i had to spoon feed him lines to get info out of him ...
    iv got my electricity gas accounts with agl so i though theres a good place to start i rang them up customer service i think and naively asked about some fancy electric meters i heard about somewhere that we going to have to get soon its a goverment thing and as a customer i wanted to find out obout them and how they going to effect me and if theres a web site i could look up to read up on them from the manufacturer and the person had no idea what i was talking about but was told someone else maybe able to help well i got put on to 3 other ppl. before finally got a guy that said yes iv heard of something similar but think its not till late this year early next its a goverment delay thing and they going to do a few to start with but i couldnt get anymore now perhaps someone or few others would try the same aproach with the same or better diffrent energy suppliers and see if we can come across a person that maybe in the know and get their input no harm in trying i though i was gona get lucky i just played dumb and hoped for the best lol ................ now remember this guy wasnt totally sure so nothing i posted can be taken as fact i hope that helped... anyway theres more then meters to int and theres more then the australian market cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.