ERA 33.3% 0.2¢ energy resources of australia limited

" What is your reason for appearing on ERA forum and presenting...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    " What is your reason for appearing on ERA forum and presenting your opinion? (Did you lose money on it?)"

No.

Call me silly, but I thought the idea of a forum like this was to share info that others here might not have ie everyone helping each other in the battle to beat the market, with the idea that what goes around comes around.
    You obviously don't share that point of view ie perhaps you mistakenly see the reflection of your motives in the actions of others?

Maybe you should have a look back thru the archives to see who reported ERA events here first .... the cyclone flood a couple of years back, the extension of pit3, the drilling of the "deeps" etc etc .... all were first posted by my buddy 'probing' or myself (our man in NT is a mutual friend)

If you're not up to a bit of extra & early info, just put us on ignore .... simple.

Finally, the rediculous notion that someone posting on HC has ANY influence on the sp of a company like ERA is fanciful & such a notion coming from someone who claims business analysis skills is laughable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.