BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

now for my highlights.........USUS work in GOM following IKE -...

1. 3,331 Posts.
    now for my highlights.........

USUS work in GOM following IKE - perfectly positioned in houston to take advantage of the enormous workloads appearing in GOM - theres still 35%+ of the pre-IKE O&G flow not coming in, and the rigs damaged only produced 1 or 2% of the total inflows. so either the land based infrastructure was severely damaged (and goes unreported) or more likely the pipelines that carry the cargo were damaged (hopefully not destroyed) and as assessments are carried out (by divers) then repair crews will be dispatched to do their thing.
    from memory the hurricane ike thread carries an article about a boat (owned by clough i think) chartered to do repairs for 1 company, and then apache take over that charter. i still maintain USUS will be part of that. and that is expected to keep going for another 6 months.

".....financiers remain supportive of our longer term growth plans" - i still believe NAB would never made the loan available, considering the climate we are in, unless the arguments were quite compelling.

"short term price movements (in oil & gas) do not dictate long term spending and investment in the sector" - see the 'supposed oil and gas slowdown' thread for more.

cant wait for the brr - stay tuned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.