AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

quarterly production report tomorrow

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Keen to hear tomorrow on any further news re their copper production.

I think investors may have overlooked the real worth of this companies copper resources....issues concerning the fund raising and nickel drill, may have proven to be a real distraction....(ie JORC 25,000 tons copper, at 11.5% at surface.)

Here is why, I think the copper value is not fully in the stock.

Go to the link, at the bottom of the post.....(ASX release of early Feb 2010). Note the spreadsheet showing the copper sales pricing of US$2.50 per pound.

In actual fact copper is now A$1 per pound (or 30%) higher than the figure used in Feb. If Avanco were to achieve sales at current spot pricing

...(on average 5,000tpa)..that would increase revenues by $10m PA....this $10m PA kicks straight to the bottom line as profit...less tax and royalties. (and would be over and ABOVE very robust average $8m PA rofit predicted in the spreadsheet.

Compare this "extra" profit with their market cap of just $12.5m (options well out of money).

AVB say they have excluded likely other metals credits in their figures from Feb.....Note also AVB have $4m left after the nickel drill and fundraising.

----------
    http://www.avancoresources.com/pdfs/PositiveResultsForRioVerdeCopperProjectFeasibility08Feb10.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.