RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Quarterly Production

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    Hi All,

So within the next week we should expect to see the early qtr. production update.... I have actually become indecisive about the outcome since mid qtr ...I am leaning towards a poorish qtr result....I genuinely hope not thou.

These are my competing thoughts,

Negatively following on from last qtr lower grades as West 45 mining finalises we may see more of the same or worse dilution if the final stopes pinch out very narrow, also sales and cashflow may be down due to Christmas break or from further delays in stoping Far West.... Rvr were targeting stoping the east blocks but required the completion of development in this area to be finished prior to stoping start.

Positively if there was minimal dilution and no delays in the east block development they are actually very high grade and could prove very profitable, hence this area being added to the original mine plan....managements strategic view not to leave anything viable behind and to extend mine life cheaply.

So a little unsure but either way I think it is only shorterm pain for longterm gain and Q3 will be a cracker focused solely on Far West but weather dependent.

Any thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.