CUE 2.00% 9.8¢ cue energy resources limited

Well with the Dec qtr now closed and due to be released at the...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well with the Dec qtr now closed and due to be released at the end of the month, I thought I would take a stab at how we may fare. There are still a few unknown quantities due to Oyong Gas revenue being uncertain as well ongoing development affecting Maari production rates.

I expect it should be a very good report though.

Last qurter saw revenue of $12.2m. I would assume we could see around $19-$20m for the latest Dec qtr. With $22-$23m possible the following qtr depending on POO & AUD$.

Development/Production costs should be around $9m for the Dec qtr, but reduce substantially the following.

This would leave cash of $28m (debt $22m) at Dec qtr and perhaps see positive cash flow of $15-$16m being generated the following qtr.

Looking forward to a reserve upgrade announcement in the coming weeks as well to instigate a positive rerating. Production flow rates from Manaia are due in January, which will allow reserve calculation to be completed.

Oh, and the current market cap is $160m.

Get in the CUE!

As always do your own research.

P.S Shrewd Crude, your 1/3 will be worth the 2/3 you are selling soon enough : -)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.