AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

quarterly released, page-35

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Exactly Mac111.

They key as far as I see it in this early ramp up stage is that:

1. These are not metallurgical issues.

2. These are not JORC issues - like the silver is meant to be there but it isn't. An example was MUN which a few years back experienced serious issues right from the start of mining such as an expected small rich gold resource meant to kick start their mining operation basically not being there! With AYN these are not issues such as the silver grade is meant to be much higher - now why isn't it? Never find folks, as we progress mining we'll expect to access the higher grade ore. spin spin spin lol..

3. AYN have also now stockpiled over 250,000 ounces of recoverable silver which bodes well for this quarter. Basically imo what we have are some fine tuning equipment issues - perfectly normal issues in any new mining operation ramp up.

4. I'm holding AYN and am very confident the issues reported are minor ramp up issues and will be 100% solved. Please don't take my word on it. Please don't make your investment decision based on my post. Do your own due diligence.

5. I'm confidently holding AYN at this point in time. Personally I believe I'm experienced enough to know not to hang around if I thought the silver wasn't there or the grade was seriously below what was expected or if there were really serious metallurgical issues in getting the silver recovered from the ore.

6. (By the way, referring back to TRY again, which is successfully mining a gold/silver deposit at Casposo with cash costs around a couple of hundred dollars an ounce, TRY got a shock early on in the ramp up stage when, putting this in lay persons' terms, instead of recovering gold and silver out came sludge. However TRY did not gloss over this or put some spin on it. TRY were very professional, very open and very detailed about this issue - explained why it occurred and what they believed the solution was. Needless to say the doomsayers here were incorrectly telling us the mining operation was doomed.) My point being - issues do occur in a mine ramp up. It is important to see how the company reports about these issues and how they are addressed by the company. So at this point in time I have no issues with AYN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.