SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Quarterly Report & Analysis

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I thought I'd reflect a little on today's quarterly report

Beforehand quite a few doubted anyone could get near to the actual figures, I've copied this Post #:20159333 from 27/10/16 to show them the guidance I provided.

--------------------------------------------------
    Anyone with any common sense (which seems to be a rarity these days) knows that these are going to be anything but earth shattering quarterly numbers.

If you exclude AT&T Freeway users we had @ 12,000 downloads of the app prior to 21st September. In other words no user base on which to generate sales revenue.

From then until the end of the quarter we added around 10,000 downloads.

So I'll be surprised if our sales revenue (excluding the Tata one off payment) exceeded A$0.5M and the cash balance finished the quarter somewhere around A$2.5M.

Everyone can see there is going to be a stream of news this quarter regarding Syntonic, how much of that the company deems ASX news worthy is another matter.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Pretty close I'd say
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Then this Post #:20090723 as to what was happening with the company (here's part of it)

Syntonic only have a certain amount of resources (I don't mean financial) I talking from a Technical point of view. They are pivoting everything right now back to the USA. Completely against where they were headed when we relisted.

The priority right now is 3 fold all of them interlinked in various ways

iOS version 2.0
    OTT
    BYOD

If you don't have an effective iOS version of the product available your in real trouble because it is the dominant product in the USA (it will also make you look silly if you launch something cool & 70%+ of the population can't access it properly).

Everyone's stopped talking about BYOD but its urgently required to meet legal requirements in several states & possibly several more because there are often strange votes occur in the USA in certain states at the same time as the presidential election. We're still due that other employee report remember as well.

Finalising all the OTT stuff for AT&T and Verizon, where they clearly see an urgent need & expect significant data usage when its up & running.

Having all that sorted will only enhance Freeway itself. The Telco's in the rest of the world will then be running to Syntonics door desperate to sign up. The multinational sponsors & content providers will have been able to see first hand what the company's product offers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    I gave a little hint to people in Post #:20185598

In the 12th October announcement the headline was "Syntonic expands partnership with Verizon" have you asked yourselves why AT&T didn't get a mention in it ? ............................. I'll not say any more until after the quarterly appears......see what all your digging around brings up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clearly people weren't paying attention or had lost there focus as sadly no-one has yet responded to it.

Overall I'm very happy with the report it has confirmed a theory that I emailed to contacts of mine last week, as yet no-one else on the BB has come to the same answer/conclusions as me.

When you do you'll be gobsmacked.................................

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.