SAE 3.45% 14.0¢ salinas energy limited

quarterly report any thoughts, page-4

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    I think some of you people need to go back and re read some of the previous announcements rather than just posting dribble like

2000 barrels per day at US $65 per barrel .
    US$130,000 per day gross . US$ 47,450,000 per year . Keep selling suckers .

Yes it may be 2,000 barrels, but not at $65 per day. We know that heavy oil sells for at least 15% less than standard grade, and that the steam injection costs will add quite a bit to production costs. On the upside I will give you that at the begining we won't need steam injection.

I won't even get into your projections that wells produce 365 days a year when most of us know that 300 days a year is a suitable figure to work off.Also don't forget to include the % payments to the landowner which will reduce your 100% down to something around 80%..

I've been followng SAE almost since its inception esp when Begg left Voyager after the ARQ takeover and its amazing how half of you jump on the bandwagon now that they are showing good results...

For those that have done the homework they will know that the best is still yet to come. If you followed the NY debarcle last year you will remember the shareprice being in the 70's and 80's so we should be back there again soon, with a few other surprises yet.. But meanwhile most of you are obsessed with North Ardo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.