QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

quarterly report anyone ?

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I know that the QPN Annual Report 2009 came out not so long ago but I presume that there will also be a Quarterly Activities Report coming out on or by Friday this week ?

Perhaps there will be some further comments in there about what is likely to happen and when.

Just feel that the announcement on the 12th October was just meant to do as it indicated ....."update" ..... without being the full and complete comment about things.

I know that QPN is just a junior partner in any of the propspects that it has an interest in and therefore has to wait on priorities set by the main operator.

For instance I notice that Salinas Energy (SAE) is very carried away with its takeover of Neon and the opening up of exposure to prospects in Vietnam waters.
    That will now divide SAE's efforts between its interests in California and its new focus area.
    Therefore what priority is SAE going to place on getting on with the drilling of Osso Bucco ?

According to SAE's Annual report out earlier this week they have various things in place but have to still arrange farmins at Osso Bucco and Merlot before they drill them. Yet their comments about that seemed to be a bit out of date.

Getting the drill bit into action appears to be a long, slow process even now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.