SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi serena. Getting very personal to someone who has been a...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi serena.

Getting very personal to someone who has been a holder for a long time until last year.
    I know Lion2009 had more cash involvement in SDL shares than you are ever likely to have in SDL.
    Some of the SDL Board over the years have a lot to answer for as Lion2009 has indicated.
    Unless you were involved in SDL shares from 8 or more years ago, you have no idea what we were told and were led to expect about funding and start of building the rail, port and mines.
    It is a pity you are picking on a former shareholder who has a vast amount of knowledge about mining as I have told you about previously. You choose to ignore the knowledge that Lion2009 has on the subject and is still involved in the industry.
    Everyone is allowed to have an opinion as long as they are not telling lies about the projects involved and about the past promises we were led to believe would happen.
    I am quite sure that Lion2009 invested More Cash into SDL then just about all of the past and present board members combined, except for Ken Talbot and maybe George Jones.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.