SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Quarterly report due in April 2017, page-55

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Lion2099...I think you are more than couple of years too late with the issuing of any Warning Bells my friend…it would appear that many including yourself ignored the loud ringing in their ears...that's life for ya though......we cant change the past.....but you continue issuing the warning bells if that is what works for you......

I must admit I find it hard at times to follow some of Serena posts, I don't read all of Serenas post for that very reason. But she is a current shareholder who is trying to stay positive and I take my hat off to her, if I was wearing one..she clearly knows risks and if she doesn't I am sure you will ring the bell for her...

Speaking of risk the next couple of months is really crunch time....SDL have a few critical milestones that need to be renegotiated and which will impact materially the direction this project goes...I understand that there are a number of options being pursued...

I am expecting the quarterly report to be issued in the next week or so detailing the progress to date on the funding and options moving forward.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.