AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

PG....we are on the same page in terms of management...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    PG....we are on the same page in terms of management transparency. I lost a lot of respect for management since my original investment in 2014. As much as I wanted this company to succeed, every time I thought they had finally reached a breakout point something happened to rein in my enthusiasm. So for now...I am just going to hold on to the shares I have left and hope we pop through the $5 mark. Looking at the 'Monthly' chart we are at the top of the channel at $4 (US)...the bottom of the channel is $1. This is on the 10 year monthly chart. So if it breaks through the $4 level here and holds, I think we are headed much higher. If it staggers under $4 and refuses to breakout it's going to be a long year. The 'Weekly' chart on a 3 year outlook is at a 'pivot point', so either way this stock is at a historic juncture currently and it is a 50-50 proposition technically. I'm through predicting any upside or downside...just going to wait and watch. I am more relaxed now that I have transferred a good portion of my lithium investment into Albemarle. I have high hopes for the Chinese market in lithium hydroxide. Whether or not ORE becomes a participant, will be left for another day....for now would be nice just to see the 17,500 tons per year reached...as promised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.