GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

quarterly report due, page-14

1. 2,988 Posts.
    Yeah, that is part of any milling operation, its what the technology has been designed for! Specific mill bit are designed for the task of milling cemented pipe and are very good for the task while minimising complications.

The mill will be a super-hard tungsten carbide alloy. These can cut through ANY grade of steel with ease, the rate being limitted to maximise drill life by minimising overheating, and by power limitations of the driving device (which will not be an issue here - they have way more power than they need on a deep drilling rig). If they didn't need to care about controlling the direction of the bit and overheating a cutting rate of several feet per hour woud be handled with ease.

When I said they are all the same material is that each length of drill string is the same and the rate of grinding for each thirty foot will be about the same, so the rate of progress after about a week should reflect the rate we can expect for the rest of the operation.

I think the buyers of the latest placement would have been fully aware of the situation, as GDN directors would be aware of the legal consequences of not negotiating in good faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.