LAF lafayette mining limited

quarterly report ending december 31 2006, page-2

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Hi mvded

Re your posting

Instead of LAF chewing up over $7,000,000 per quarter and losing approx $20,000,000 per quareter from lost revenues,, LAF will now be making $15,000,000 per quarter (approx) after loan facility repayments and production costs.

So 2007 will be a 900% turnaround from their position in 2006, then platue at 81-90% for the life of the mine being 7-8 years minimum.

It was a company using stockpiles with no operating mine still trading at .08c

2007 will see LAF earn approx $15,000,000 per quarter based on my estimates for the life of the loan, after repayments of debt facilities.

They have $3,000,000 in the bank, have access to 130,000,000 in loan facilities if required, their share price is about to double in price giving them further leverage for any funding that is required.

All in all there are numerous Australian mining companies (wannabes) who dont have a cent in revenue, all they have are tenements still 3,4,5 years from any production, if ever, I know where id rather have my funds, and they are trading at ridiculous prices built on just inflated hype.

Being in debt is not neccessarily a bad thing, its how u handle such debt is the key, and LAF are set to make up for lost production very soon.

It wasnt entirely their fault that some illfated things happend to the mine, but anyway now meaning the present is where all the action is, the hedge debts are being well supported, nothing to worry about imo.

I noticed JP Morgan Chase & Co have just bought more shares 6.02.2007 and now become a bigger major holder at 46,000,000 shares, they have obviously done their required sums, see you at 20-25c plus over the coming days & weeks!!

Warnie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.