CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Good questions aabbaadd however as it’s an Operations Report...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Good questions aabbaadd however as it’s an Operations Report many of your questions probably won’t be addressed. If it’s any help, and I am by no means knowledgeable, have taken a stab at my thoughts below in red

1. when is existing Chair leaving Suspect this will be a separate announcement
    2. who is to be new Chair Refer Q1
    3. are there executive / Board contracts variations No chance of this being addressed
    4. ACCC attitude to Mereenie JV marketing agreement Hopefully we’ll receive some guidance on this
    5. progress on pipeline tariff reforms Suspect still a bit early to announce anything on this
    6. current east coast gas supply and demand dynamics Suspect only a generic good news statement, no real in-depth analysis (not appropriate in this type of release)
    7. Likely Commonwealth government assessment of viability of transcontinental pipeline from Karratha - would it be advantageous to Central Would be very surprised if this was raised
    8. drill contractor details Doubtful
    9. start of drill date Suspect maybe just the month or quarter if anything
    10. time to drill each well Doubtful
    11. how will drill delay / problems be managed No chance, this is an internal risk to be managed
    12. sequence of well drills Only in terms of field, not actual wells
    13. use of expert interpretations of drill results expressed in non jargon Doubtful yet
    14. minimum drill results needed to make CTP production and after tax profitable That would depend on reserves & values of GSAs, so no chance at this stage
    15. if Macquarie decide to sell Mereenie is it advantageous for CTP to buy it No chance CTP would speculate formally on what Macquarie may or may not do
    16. what is CTP capacity to buy Mereenie. how would funds to buy it be found Considering that in early-2017 CTP never thought they could even get the $25m drill funds, this is perhaps a little optimistic
    17. thoughts about restarting Surprise production Doubt this is high on the current radar. Decision to shut it in was made when oil was ~$50 so there is an opportunity, however imagine the maximum production will be in the initial months of start-up so why not wait til the oil price gets a bit higher
    18. is equipment buy to initiate CSG production being considered Doubtful
    19. can product be delivered locally other than via NGP Definitely, as seen in the GSA signed with EDL for the Pine Creek Power Station last April, but not in the same volumes. I’d like to know if we have been able to pick up some additional gas sales from the Owens Springs Power Station upgrade (which should have been completed now according to http://territorygeneration.com.au/major-projects/upgrade-owen-springs-power-station/ )
    20. how much of current unused capacity of NGP will CTP be able to use on start -up of NGP Depends on drilling results and GSA’s, but I imagine the plan is to take all of it (plus some) if possible.
    21. when are new GSA's likely For NGP they have suggested 3Q18, which makes sense to mitigate the Mac payment. Be good to know if any new local ones available (refer Q19)
    22. when is final judgment in GRR litigation anticipated. is cash settlement by CTP likely. does CTP have cash in a trust account to meet this. is this going to impact on drilling funding. Doubt they would want to write anything that may be used against them, so don’t expect any specifics (if anything at all)
    23. is CTP considering producing a video of company assets / location / relationships for investment market. Is publication of an independent professional investmant analysis of company being considered. Doubtful they would discuss this type of thing in an Ops Report. Imagine anything of this nature would only be required if the market doesn’t respond to announcement that indicate significant derisking ie. reserve announcements
    24. how does Commonwealth GAP scheme apply to CTP. what is potential $ amount refund for CTP. and any other matters necessary to timely and fully inform CTP owners. If CTP have applied for GAP funding (which I hope they have) imagine they wouldn’t comment unless a government green light was already given

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $90.54K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347403 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 449999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.