SIH 25.0% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

I'm just keeping the balance to all the SPIN JWPepper.The ASX...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    I'm just keeping the balance to all the SPIN JWPepper.

The ASX and ASIC are the bodies that make sure all the regulations are complied with for these small companies, but its the SPIN that puts companies in favour with investors from time to time. And mediums such as HotCopper provide a great place to fan the SPIN far and wide, and usually no one refutes that spin, to the ultimate detriment of the punter who has no real idea of what the companies are actually up to.

I have followed the stock for a long time. I believe that the strategy is fouled up at a time when they could make it worthwhile for shareholders with a serious backer, but they don't realise it. And to back up their fouled strategy they use SPIN which is not credible whatsoever.

SIH share price was moving much higher last year when there was also a much higher liquidity in the stock. But now it hardly ever moves apart from big licks of volume in spurts. There is a continual big gap between Bid and Offer. That is a recipe for disaster for punters who get in the stock and then can't extricate themselves when they want to - and that time is likely to come when the schedule and milestones are slipping!

As I have said before, don't get caught out when the lights need to be turned off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.977K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 71241020 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 160076532 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.