SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

Thats the best crap I have read on SIH beatle, but I suppose you...

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Thats the best crap I have read on SIH beatle, but I suppose you have sold likely at a loss due to the pathetic share price performance lately, so now its time to attempt to downramp, personally I think the quartely was brilliant, & it looks as SIH would have anywere from 50-100 staff working between australia & indonesia from on ground drilling/geo's/development/administration etc..., anyway dont know why im wasting my time responding as pretty much nobody follows SIH, but heres my brief response anyway:

1. SIH will gain access when the indo gov gives them access, SIH won the last court case & the decision is final, things take time especially in countries like indonesia, the area is important for major future discoveries but not important to the current resource, patience SIH will gain access when its granted

2. Administration took $225,000 for the quarter, when a company is actually run like a company & is transforming from a explorer to a future producer costs increase, but I hardly think $288k is alot you may want to look at other advanced companies quarterlies

3. If you botherd to read the directors statements you would know that there focus is bringing the current resource into production asap & once infil drilling is finished surrounding targets outside the resource will be drilled, & they are moving at a aggresive pace with 8 drill rigs on site, infil drilling is bringing up excellent results so the confidence SIH will become a producer is more then likely

4. The results are consistant & will increase the resource, resource upgrade in may should answer that for you

5."

Deep drilling is also planned for the second half of the year on the
    extensive low-sulphidation epithermal veins at Hutabargot Julu where 22 shallow holes to date have produced
    consistent and encouragingly anomalous gold along with the massive quartz-breccia/vein system. The Company
    believes there may be significant potential for bonanza type mineralisation that is often encountered in
    epithermal vein systems below otherwise low grade mineralised veins."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.