DSE 1.14% $2.66 dropsuite limited

quarterly report out

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Have just had a chance to go over quarterly and am very happy to see that the Co has commenced scoping and feasability studies, this is something that i have been eagerly awaiting. Am also pleased to see efforts to minimise cashburn, most important in these difficult times.
    Barneyw and Ashwil, nice to see some levelheaded comments from you guys, these are difficult circumstances but i believe that the Co is making the appropriate moves particularly in advancing the scoping studies etc which will significantly advance the status of the project imo.
    EXM has sufficient cash reserves to survive the current crisis and IMO when markets return to more normal conditions will be well placed as a result of work done now to attract a suitable partner to provide finance and mining expertise.
    These are difficult times and lets not forget this is the spec end of the market, those that are still in will require some patience. If you cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. We have an outstanding asset and cash to see us through the tough times, this market will not last forever and imo credit markets are already showing signs of easing. There may be volatile times ahead but imo they will be of less concern to EXM than the credit market issues which plague the market currently, infact the difficulties to come may even be of benefit to us and the POG.
    As for those that were less than impressed with quarterly, i think that you have missed the big picture and the importance of the feasability and scoping studies. We are at a far more advanced stage than the other Tennant Creek explorers and the importance of this and the JORC resource should not be overlooked. The repetition of the JORC figures is important in my mind for 2 reasons
    1 - It is a QUARTERLY report and as such outlines the achievements of the quarter
    2 - Current EXM shareholders are not the sole intended audience of the report, it provides a valuable summary of our position to others contemplating re- entering the spec market

BB- your constant management bashing is getting rather repetitive and monotonous IMHO
    perhaps you should have done more research ? Where did you pull that arbitrary 10% figure from ? I suspect that you yanked it straight out of your .....
    I hope that you will be making the effort to attend the AGM in order to express your concerns in person or will you hide behind your keyboard and make cheap shots
    The same goes for others making flipant comments of a negative nature, take a look around at the market and get some perspective, like others i am not claiming that management is perfect however i cannot see the value in ill considered negativity in the form of unsubstantiated one liners
    My father used to say "engage brain before mouth" perhaps that could be updated to "engage brain b4 keyboard" lol
    Remember
    GRADE IS KING and we have it in spades at shallow depth
    that spells profits
    like barney i am happy to pick up a few at these prices as the risk/reward is compelling imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.030(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $185.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.73 $2.63 $35.41K 13.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 2728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.