DSE 0.60% $3.37 dropsuite limited

Bitzer,Excellent summation of where things stand. I'll retract...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bitzer,

Excellent summation of where things stand. I'll retract my little comment on repeating the JORC, of course there are lots who haven't seen this before and it is necessary to put in the quarterly for those looking at this for the first time. A great achievement to double our ounces of gold, putting EXM well on the track to achieving eventually the 2 million high grade ounces they are shooting for. In the long run I reckon we will have a lot more than that even.

Cutloose, there is merit in your thoughts for ERM and EXM to join forces in some way to advance both our projects. I haven't bought into ERM, any spare money for gold stocks in my account has to go to buying EXM at current give-away prices. But worth considering as I am of the firm belief that Tennant Creek will again be Australias premier gold mining region.

I'll be holding and accumulating EXM for the medium to long term to give time for the conditions to arise which will set fire to the gold sector. It seems like a long way off, but things can change, as we know, in a much shorter time frame than expected. So far its been almost all downhill for about a year. It feels like the gold stocks have put in a bottom, not that I would know anything for certain. But I would say it's going to be an interesting time ahead as we climb up. It may even get exciting. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.