GUL 0.00% 7.6¢ gullewa limited

quarterly report, page-5

1. 9,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    Kiwoz48 little bit jealous?

I'm just saying these other leases or companies are next door nothing cryptic about it!

when a company has a oil lease next door to a oil diccovery from a different company its good to know is it not? look at all the companies next door to sandfire for exampleand look at there charts. but this is coal but is still relevant for much the same reason.

and mentioning the other companies is in shareholder interest for reasons of, possible joint ventures, its good to also know there exploration records/results ie the mind find a great coal seem on the edge of a lease and nothing in the middle , which may suggest the econmoic coal could be here not there ? the fact that some gul lease are next to other companies like COK and SMR some of these same lease were pegged by the same person as the GUL leases! is not that important to know ?

you can look them up now all these other companies. and guess what in other company reports they too will mention other companies!

as gull exploration records / data is much less than out neighbours is the main reasons, its good to know what deals and joint ventures our neighbors are doings, coal seems continue into other lease .

its all to help EVERY one get a better understanding of whats next do and what potential GUL has.

some of the leases used to be owened by xstrata which i have on older maps, leases have be relinquished and shink in parts ans some of these bits GUL have picked up.

I'm not going to spoon feed you !you hold the stock what are you complaining for? it gives you a better reason to either sell, hold or buy more is that not the point ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.