OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

quarterly report, page-21

1. 2,369 Posts.
    the threat your are referring to was in response to a series of posts on great OZL's "NEW" management team was. I made the point that if OZL takeover SFR it will be a case of history repeating itself with issues like Xstrata's takeover of SFR.

Xstrata paid approximately $4 billion for MIM and then sold off various assets for about a $1 billion.

Per page 72 of Xstrata's 2006 Annual Report, EBIT of $970m, a significant increase of 92%.

the point I made this was ANOTHER Australian company who gets squandered by incompetetant management e.g.OZL.

OZL under their 'NEW' management (as you and others describe them)have CREATED NO SHAREHOLDER VALUE.

They are playing with $1 billions of a legacy of loss making business ventures. There was a similar pattern with BHP and all its expensive losses (as detailed, HBI Dai Hung etc) which meant that BHP HAD TO MERGE with Billiton and bring in Brian Gilbertson to turn things around (which raises the question of how much value did Don Argus add).

There is simply no substance to your argument, OZL HAS never and NEVER will add shareholder value, unlike the management of SFR. You have not challenged that.

WHEN WILL OZL MANAGEMENT ADD SHAREHOLDER VALUE?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.