CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

I agree with you, a very masterful operator. That is why I...

1. 1,491 Posts.
    I agree with you, a very masterful operator. That is why I fought so strongly to have him installed as MD. I believe he will use every legal trick in the book to maximise SH value.

He did a fabulous job with QG but I get the feeling he wasn't quite happy with some aspect of the deal, a legacy issue perhaps. His stint at NXS was a disaster, I actually don't blame RC for that, I blame the board of NXS. He was the wrong man for the job. Square peg, round hole. They had existing corporate alliances and relationships in place, a magical maverick like RC only served to ruffle feathers. NXS now have two world class people in place, DV and LDM both ex WPL and are poised for huge growth. Disclosure, I have a truck full of NXS.

And CTP now has one of Australia's great business "builders" in charge. CTP had great visionaries and geo's and academics but it lacked commercial acumen. I believe with RC that situation has changed dramatically. The man has a template, he did it with QG, he can do it again. He says ASX100, why not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.