NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Quarterly Report, page-24

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Cash - its ignorant comments like that that put some posters off putting their input here.

This is a valid question - and if you feel that it isn't - then fine, but this sort of "Ra Ra Ra" cheerleading comment really does nobody any good.

Sure you get a few "thumbs" up from the fellow "I only read biased one sided opinion" folk - but it doesn't do the REAL discussion here any good.

Let me ask you this - if as you say management are running this well - including the role of communications - then why are there so many posts here from shareholders - like yourself and I - that are still unsure of what exactly the company was/is trying to say?

This should raise some alarm bells given WE are investors - WE know more about the company than the average Joe BECAUSE we have skin in the game - so if WE are having trouble deciphering management, imagine what the uninformed investor is thinking (or not thinking in this case).

Ok - said my bit - you may resume with your head in the sand.

KIWI - I was hoping, and I know its a bit of an ask, if you could continue your line of communication being that you'd already started it with PM, I figured it'd come across better rather than myself emailing is with "Some bloke on a random internet chat forum said that you said this...."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.