TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

quarterly report ? , page-4

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Vamman and fellow TSV holders
    I think we all can complain and very loudly ,The quarterly report for me, makes a very clear statement from our board of how little they really give a toss about where this company is headed.Check it out.
    Cover page in bold
    Corporate Highlights
    "Company has adopted a strong cash preservation/cost cutting strategy pending the out come of funding initiatives."
    BLAH BLAH more crap fed to us mushrooms.
    So we turn to the balance sheet section of the report full of hope as thats all we have left .Showing projected cash outflows for the next quarter.
    Surprise surprise the administration cost's for this company are our biggest expenditure YTD they managed to squirrel away a cool 2.187 mill thats the Lion share of what we received from our massively diluting capital raising.
    We now have over 4 billion shares on issue and have 1.5 mill in the bank with cash burn for the next quarter projected at 1.7 mill(738k of that being on admin ) 171k on exploration & Zero on development .Gee did i miss something thats a projected increase in admin costs of nearly 50 % from the current quarter.What happened to the strong cash preservation and cost cutting.
    Currently we sit at.4 - .5 of a cent where to now i ask our Leadership team .One thing is certain they will keep taking the ridiculous salary and bonus packages until we hit the wall.What a joke if this sale doesnt go through we are broke before year end .Maybe they will issue another 4 billion shares at .3 and raise enough money to keep admin going for another 6 months.I think its safe to say boys and girls we are in a very precarious position .I still believe in Warro but will we still be around to see it happen ,i doubt it.Good Luck all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.