ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Quarterly Report

1. 506 Posts.
    I am starting a new thread with a more relevant heading. The information below relates to the progress with BBI so far & should be revealed in the quarterly report next week. A few of us including myself have been in contact with the company recently & I believe we have been given similar feedback - re: progress with BBI.

I agree with Mcees. This is more than a rumour.

*** The BBI project will be BIGGER than most think at the moment ***

=====================================================================
    By now, the expectation is the "project has completed OR nearing completion of Phase 3". That leaves two more phases to go - Scale-up & Production.

I've also been informed there is a "possibility of TWO ADDITIONAL studies with different objectives.

The above information is recent (last week). Contact management to clarify for yourself.

My thought: The initial BBI project may be signed either on completion of all 5-phases OR during the final phases (someone with more insight might want to elaborate on this). If the initial HoT isn't going to plan, why would BBI raise up further oppurtunities with Anteo? This indicates BBI's satisfaction with the initial study & wants to EXPAND the relationship with ADO.

"The deal could be worth in excess of $10M pa" - This statement is more relevant than ever with the additional opportunities.

All should be revealed in the Quarterly.

Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.57K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 385723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.