GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I can appreciate your opinion however they have had 5 years to...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I can appreciate your opinion however they have had 5 years to work out an agreement along with the past few years since the DFS. - If the place is so good, why did KORES walk away?

Why would any company want to buy in when you can buy one of these Salar's for $5 Million and go it alone?

The preliminary economic assessment outlines an operation producing 15,000 tonnes lithium carbonate per year and approximately 51,000 tonnes of potash (KCI) annually, with the option to increase production to 25,000 tonnes lithium carbonate and 85,000 tonnes potash per year.
    To date, over CAD$19 million has been spent on the project, including extensive exploration and definition drilling, pump tests, seismic & gravity geophysical surveys, basin and solute transport models, all of which collectively account for the bulk of work towards an updated pre-feasibility or feasibility study on the project which is still to be completed, according to Aberdeen. http://www.mining.com/argentinian-lithium-potash-project-sold-for-5-million/

The value of SDV is questionable with no development plans. - It leaves Galaxy no better than GMM and with many multiples of the number of shares in market.

Flagship SDV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.