CCE 2.63% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

re: fiona wood on sa abc tv now Here's an...

1. 11,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1692
    re: fiona wood on sa abc tv now Here's an extract:

PETER THOMPSON: Do you feel that the scepticism expressed by some surgeons about whether CellSpray works is part of that whole ego game?

DR FIONA WOOD: Well, I'm not sure. Do I feel that? I really am, I'd have to say, I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it because it's by far the minority. The kind of work we do isn't just done in Western Australia, the particular sprays, certainly we've put that forward and put it on the map but we're all working around it and trying to get it better. And there are other groups around in the world, they're the people I connect with because they are people I can learn more from rather than a minority who say, "Oh, it doesn't work and we'll prove it doesn't work." I'm like, "Well, fine, but then let's give us something that works better. Then come and talk to me." Because is this about ego? I don't know but it's not my problem. My problem is the person in front of me doing the best for them on the day and working out who in the world's gonna help me make that better. And so I guess it's really difficult for me to answer that question 'cause I really make a conscious effort not to go down a negative route because it takes too much energy and energy and time is so precious.

PETER THOMPSON: The Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia has approved CellSpray. The Food and Drug Administration in the US hasn't. The Canadians have.

DR FIONA WOOD: Yes.

PETER THOMPSON: The shares in the company are up and down like a yoyo.

DR FIONA WOOD: Yes.

PETER THOMPSON: How does that impact on you?

DR FIONA WOOD: Not at all. In that, my motivation for C3 is not personal gain. My motivation for C3 is for royalties to the McComb Foundation to underpin our research and those royalties are collected to give us that sort of base and they're slowly building.

Full Text:
    www.abc.net.au/talkingheads/txt/s1711934.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $14.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $3.152K 80.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3770 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 357268 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.